Smiles & Tears

1/29/2006

Mamaty....



you mamaty... mama….omah …amma …you are the best …you are the soul of my heart…….i have never seen someone who could put up with things so gracfully like you …no one has the big heart that you have…nor the patience …I look up to you …you taught me what love means …and what is it to love someone unconditionally ….from you I have learned that love is the other side of sacrifice and compromise…. you are the kind of person that makes any one fall in love with you instantly cause of your kind heart…you are so beautiful..your kind of beauty comes within the depth of your good soul and spreads all over your lovely face …that’s why you still are so beautiful …your light eyes light up with mist every time you see someone suffers ..you never turn away for someone in need…you always step to help…you care for us all…you are unique …or how else could I explain you…as I never seen someone else do the things you do…I have never seen someone else who could love her step children like you…or even amazingly love her husbands wife like a sister like you!..because of you we are one family…you amaze me…I love you so much ….I hurt when I see you hurt…my heart aches …please get well soon…for our sake for we are so lost without you...may Allah give you a long, long life and may He vanish all your pains…ameen...
posted by -Maha-, 12:27 PM

1 Comments:

thank u:)..and she is out of hospital and much better now al7amdolilah..
commented by Blogger -Maha-, 12:40 PM  

Add a comment

Free Web Counter
Counters