9/16/2006
a Holiday in Turkey... a Pure Turkish Delight…



Turkey was in my list of the countries that I wished to visit for a long time now…and this year finally my wish came true as I had to spend 17 days in it’s 4 beautiful cities , Istanbul, Antalya, Fatya and Bursa …and frankly we loved them all..
I fell in love with every thing of this beautiful Islamic country ….the well organized cities , the amazing sceneries and historic sights ,the food ,the sweets, the nice weather, the friendly and helpful people, even their catchy and soft music…..although I couldn’t understand the lyrics that much maybe a few words here and there as they use some Arabic and Persian words….we enjoyed everything but mostly the cruises and the shoping...
This is a country that I recommend everyone to visit to have a delightful holiday …with family or even for those who want to have a romantic and unforgettable honey moon.. Turkey is one of the most beautiful countries that i have ever seen.... if you can't take my word for it then take a look at some of the pics that i have shot and judge for your self!
posted by -Maha-,
11:25 PM
