4/05/2007
Tubes!
I hate tube lights …I feel they are ugly and they spoil the beauty of any building, street,etc… and God they are everywhere here in Muscat ..on those tacky small coffee shops all over the streets and on so many houses! … even on some new pretty ones!….my neighbors have them too ..and they annoy me every time I sit in my garden !... !
And this is because most of my fellow Omanis just love a tube ligt!..i can understand their reasons ; it’s like day light so it’s eye friendly…it’s cheap …it has more power saving so less electricity bill…and unlike the normal bulb it runs for a long period of time…..
I think tube lights should be banned from being fixed out side any building... and they should only be permitted to be fixed indoors…beside there is a new alternative for the same day light affect (that I hate too but still it’s more tolerable)..although they are a bit expensive but they have the features of the tube lights..so the fluorescent lovers can always use that for thier out side lighting ..!
posted by -Maha-,
10:44 AM
